For over 30 years, MPE Electronics has been a leading contract electronics manufacturer (CEM) of printed circuit board (PCB) and electronic assemblies for a wide range of commercial and industrial sectors.
We have extensive experience in electronics manufacturing and use a vast range of specialist electronics manufacturing equipment for the assembly of PCBs of all levels of complexity.
Take a look at some of the different types of PCB which we can assemble below.
Different types of PCBs assembled at MPE
- Single sided
- Double sided
- Multilayer +20 layers
- HDI (High Density Interconnect)
- Heavy copper boards
- RF (Radio Frequency) Boards
- Metal Core PCB - Aluminium & Copper
- Single-sided flex
- Double-sided flex
- Flexi-rigid multilayer
- ENEPIG (Electroless Nickel Electroless Palladium Immersion Gold)
- Lead free HAL (Hot Air Level)
- Immersion gold
- OSP (Organic Solderability Preservative)
- Immersion Tin
PCB manufacturing supported materials at MPE
- High TG (High Glass Transition Temperature) FR4
- Aluminium backed
- Halogen free